1. Take out the debris resulting from the combustion to free the apartment.
2. The walls, ceiling and floor, and other surfaces are cleaned from soot and soot deposits.
3. In the event that water was used to extinguish the fire and the apartment was flooded, then we carry out drying.
4. It includes dry cleaning of recoverable furniture, carpets and textiles. After the process of such cleaning, household items can be used again.
5. In some cases, wallpaper and floor coverings are completely removed, which have absorbed the smells emitted during the burning of the room.
6. An important step is the deodorization of the room, that is, the removal of the persistent, ingrained smell of burning, which cannot be eliminated for many months without this procedure. For this, our specialists use proven means. At the request of the client, air ionization and ozonising can be carried out, which have a powerful disinfecting effect.